We are seeking an Office Manager to join our mental health clinic team! Hours can be 9-5 or 10-6 with PTO accrual and six paid holidays.
Omni Mental Health prides itself on providing quality mental health services while offering a rewarding work environment where staff feel appreciated. Our focus is on improved well-being for all!
With a focus on efficient office operations, the Office Manager performs administrative tasks including serving as first point of contact for patients (phone and email), insurance companies and others for information sharing and problem resolution. Scheduling therapy intake appointments and sending initial paperwork to patients is a core component of the position. Organizes and manages files and records, opens, sorts and distributes mail, manages insurance coordination (authorizations and billing) and ensures patient satisfaction. Provides administrative support to therapists including calendar management and appointment scheduling.
Come grow with us! Our workplace culture values healthy work/life balance, as well as compensation and growth that reflects your growing skill set.This position can start as a part-time position if desired, with an increase to full-time by Fall 2022 required. Omni Mental Health has two clinic locations (St. Paul and Blaine) and this position is mainly at the St. Paul location (Blaine 2-4 times a month w/ mileage reimbursed). We are a fun group of professionals with a variety of backgrounds.
- Answer phones and greet visitors while effectively listening, sharing information and interacting with clients, insurance company representatives, staff members and the general public both in-person and via telephone and electronic communication.
- Effectively manage the office operations including gathering client paperwork and insurance information working with insurance companies and data management.
- Manage therapists’ calendars and schedule appointments and provide assistance with projects or requests as needed with an overall focus on helping therapists effectively serve their clients.
- Ensure office cleanliness and readiness to include cleaning office space, emptying trash, monitoring supplies and replacing items as required
- High School diploma or equivalent with similar or relevant experience in a customer service focused administrative role. An interest in healthcare and/or mental health field and college course work is strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office) with ability to quickly learn and adapt to the use of new technology and systems.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a pro-active work style and the ability to be self-directed towards problem resolution.
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to interact with a variety of individuals, including people who may be in crisis, in an empathetic and caring manner.
- Ability to build and maintain positive professional relationships (in-person, phone, virtual) in order to provide appropriate levels of service.
- Our St. Paul location is conveniently located on Ruth Street, just south of I-94
- On infrequent occassions, this position can be performed remotely, with prior approval.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
Frequently touched surfaces are wiped down on daily basis. No masks are required at this time.